Karyn Crisis | Spirit CHANNEL
TO BUY ON AMAZON: CLICKHERE
1. BIRTH: La Nascita 2. MIDWIVES: Le Levatrici
3. MOTHERS OF GOD: Female Divinity
4. SYMPATHETIC MAGIC in BIRTH RITUALS
5. DEATH: La Morte
6. TYPES OF ILLNESS, TYPES OF HEALERS
7. LE GUARITRICI + I RITI TERAPEUTICI
8. BETWEEN MAGIC + MEDICINE
9. LE MALEDIZIONI: Evil eye, Curses,
Bindings, Spells, Filters
GOLDEN BOUGH BOOKS
12. RESURRECTION OF THE BONES
13. THE LADIES OF THE NIGHT SOCIETY
14. AMULETI: Amulets + Protection
17. WEDDED TO THE MADONNA: Rural Priestesses
18. FOOD MAGIC
19. PLANTS: herbs, berries, woods, nuts, seaweeds
20. UNGUENTI: Flying Ointments
21. THE MYTH OF SYNCRETISM
22. AUTHOR NOTE: How to read this book
Full color illustrations and photos, 406 pages.
$39.99 plus shipping
Looking for the meaning behind your Italian grandma’s rituals?
Curious about their source and wondering if there’s more to the story?
Seeking magic beyond what the Romans wrote about in fragments?
Wondering why no one can seem to find the mythical witch cults?
This book will answer all these questions
and reveal a groundbreaking view into the hidden world of rural Italy:
the ONLY pervasive holistic system of daily sacred magic indigenous to Italy and her islands,
whose traditions existed in all rural communities regardless of cultural influences.
In these communities:
- magic was the daily medicine
- women were the sole operators of magic
- people lived an entire way of life in accordance with the cycles of nature
and the energetic laws of the universe.
- the spirit world was as real as the earthly word
- psychic language was spoken in parallels
- shamanic inheritances received from spirits were handed down for generations
between mothers and daughters, fathers and sons.
This lifestyle, whose threads of connection go back to the
domestic goddess temples of ancient Europe,
began to die out in what Italians call the deculturalization of the 1950s.
Here, midwives and healers took care of their families and communities.
There were no hospitals nor medicine.
Romans wrote about these traditions existing before them,
and they live on in fragments among most Italian families.
This is the source of masculine conceptual magic that became popular in the middle period.
psychic illness and physical symptoms,
birth and death rituals,
amulets and more can be found in these many pages,
keeping in mind that this collection is only a small glimpse into a much more detailed way of life.
Rescue Books: HERE
Rescue Books are books that had a rough ride in the UPS van and are
adoptable at a discount along with their bumps and bruises